Fathers Day: How stars celebrated?
We celebrated Father’s Day over the weekend. With this occasion, the stars attended parties or just enjoyed a day off with their families. Let’s see how they did it.
- Gavin Rossdale along with his wife Gwen Stefani and their children (6-year-old Kingston and 3-year-old Zuma) were seen out and about in Hollywood.
- Colin Farrell and his 2-year-old son Henry spent Father’s Day together taking in the sights of Philadelphia.
- Tobey Maguire and wife Jennifer Meyer took their two children (5-year-old Ruby Sweetheart and 3-year-old Otis) in Malibu. The two kids had stripped coordinated outfits.
- Though she’s a grown up now, Rihanna wanted to pay a tribute to her father. “Sleepy face! Daddy, I wish you were here!” she wrote on Twitter along with a photo of her tired face.
- Jack Black and his son Thomas were seen out and about in Hollywood. The pair were seen heading to Arclight cinemas to watch Madagascar.
- Hugh Jackman was also seen out with his children Oscar,12 and Eva, 6, as the gang strolled around NYC.
- Busy Phillips was seen out with her daughter Birdie while Natalie Portman was seen out with her son Aleph too.